Open Water Certification
This is the first level of certification and consists of two parts:
1. Class and Pool Training, done here at Underwater Connection
2. Four Open Water Dives, completed either on a short trip to New Mexico/Local reservoir, or on your next vacation.
There are two routes you can take to complete your Class, Pool, and OW training:
1. You can go through the complete certification here at Underwater Connection (with a weekend trip to New Mexico or a local reservoir)
2. You can finish your class and pool work here and go on vacation to do your open water dives
Complete Course - $359 Sale! $319
Includes: All class, pool, and open water training, rental equipment for class and pool sessions, certification card (good for life), extra open water dive, use of tanks and weights at open waters, and free use of our on site salt water pool for life.
Does not include:
Course materials, hotel/lodging at open water site, food, rental equipment, transportation to open water location.
Class and Pool only - $229 Sale! $199
Includes: All class and pool training, all rental equipment for class and pool, referral paperwork for open water dives, free use of our pool for life.
Does not include: Course Materials
Course Materials (required for either option)
$89.95 includes Course Manual, DVD, start-up logbook, and Electronic Dive planner.
We can also certify you on one of our store trips, please call the shop for what trips are available and cost.
- 2-Week Course - This class meets 2 nights a week for two weeks from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. You can choose from a Monday and Wednesday course or a Tuesday and Thursday course.
- Weekend Course - This class meets on two consecutive Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- 2-Day Course - This class meets on a Saturday and Sunday over one weekend from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Private Course - If none of our schedules work with your schedule then tell us your schedule and we will customize a course for you.